Join us on Saturday December 6 from 10am-4pm for the 2014 Eugene Symphony Guild’s Holiday Kitchen Tour to benefit the Eugene Symphony. Two of our featured kitchens, the Wong and the West, will be showcased on the tour. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 day of the event at all tour homes. Visit eugenesymphonyguild.org for more information.
- Wong Kitchen 1999 Moss St, Eugene: Featuring Chef Brett Rauber, Campbell House
- McMorran House Official Residence of the President of the University of Oregon 2315 McMorran Street, Eugene: Featuring Check John Newman, University Catering
- Saenger Kitchen 2280 Charnelton St, Eugene: Featuring Check Jeff Gardner, Pasta Gardner
- West Kitchen 932 Shaughnessy Lane, Eugene: Featuring Chef Gretchen Walker, The Sassy Cupcake
- Sprout! 418 A Street, Springfield: NEDCO Pancake Breakfast 9-11 am. Shop the Sprout! Holiday market and the Guild Sweet Shoppe. Tour closes at 3pm at this location only. Free parking in the Sprout! lot at 4th & B Streets.
- Bigley Kitchen 6858 Glacier Drive, Springfield: Featuring Chef Jeremy Harshbarger, Outback Steakhouse